This article on Unique Jewelry has been deliberately written with the sole purpose of describing what consumers will usually find in their online store. Furthermore, this comprehensively features the prominent individual creative artists and certain jewelry suppliers who provide for the uncommon jewelry pieces. Notably, Kim Prehn, who is the owner of Unique Jewelry, is a renowned goldsmith, platinum-smith, and silversmith. Since 1980, Kim has been exquisitely designing jewelry pieces when she had left the Marine Corps and then found her creative impulse in a small store situated in 29 Palms, California.
In addition, Kim Prehn takes great pride in her being able to refurbish your jewelry treasures or even design new jewelry treasures from your older jewelry items.
For over 15 years, the famous Kim Prehn has been living in downtown Westminster, Maryland. And, you will also find an extensively wide variety of jewelry, including rare and vintage jewelry gifts and artsy pieces that surfing online will really take you a couple of visits to completely see everything. Quite remarkably, Kim has more than twenty-five years of experience being a jeweler and a goldsmith, and has definitely created several of the beautiful pieces on display at your local store or online.
Moreover, Unique Jewelry provides for a checkup and regular cleaning of their customer’s jewelry pieces at no charge. This is so because they believe in the dictum that says “the best things in life are free.” Further, we will provide engraving or soldering for free for any charm they sell to their customers.
As well, any giftware of which designs can be engraved are also sold free of charge. Also, Kim will elegantly create custom jewelry, and she also has dedicated herself to Edwardian and Victorian antique facsimile. In addition to that, consumers will be able to find a huge assortment from other known artists that include the following:
• Kasper & Esh – Add-A-Link Bracelet (Quality since 1916).
• Ceramics of Sultan Atajanov Studio and Abdullo & Alisher Narsullaev – Beautiful and unique pottery from Uzbekistan. Each piece is designed freehand.
• Christopher Corbett – Inlaid Black Opal & 14K gold.
• Four Seasons Design Group featuring Silver Seasons with Micheal Michaud. Thomas Sabo – Fine European sterling silver jewelry.
• R.E. Piland – Original Celtic Designs including limited edition gold or silver pins/earrings/bracelets/pendants.
• Sajen-Sterling Silver Pendants & Earrings.
• Mother and Child Jewelry by Janel Russell.
• Linda Van Hart – Hand crafted sterling silver and gold jewelry in grape-leaf style and goddess motif.
Furthermore, Unique Jewelry can also handle all of fine jewelry needs that include:
• Photo / Appraisals
• Custom Jewelry
• Jewelry Repair & Stone Replacement
• Pearl Restringing
Also, they offer some other Beautiful and Great Gift Items including:
• Sterling Silver
• Silver Plated Giftware
• Christmas Ornaments
• Wedding Gifts
• Baby Gifts
• Picture Frames
• Mossanite Jewelry – Born from a Star
• Maryland Crab Designs in pewter from Marylands Eastern
• St. Justin’s Celtic Pewter Giftware from Cornwall England
• Reed and Barton
• Celtic Jewelry
• Crystal Fantazia Collection Stemware
• Crystal Milano Collection: Stemware, oil & hurricane lamps
• Cloissone Boxes & Giftware
• Rogaska Lead Crystal
• Colored Diamonds
• Crystal Impressions 3d Holograms in Crystal