The Swiss watch maker Omega is renowned for their premium and exclusive collections. From the very beginning they were producing well designed as well as feature packed watches. According to their definition, 'sporty' never meant less classy. They have managed to maintain sporty looks within classy finishing.
Omega Seamaster: This Seamaster collection from the house of Omega is an impeccable creation by the master craftsmen. The Seamaster family has numerous members classified according to their specifications.
- Seamaster 300: This member from the Seamaster family is no doubt iconic. In 1957, this Seamaster 300 was specially manufactured for professional divers. More than 50 years later Omega launched a revamped version.
- Planet Ocean 600 M: This one proudly carries a maritime legacy of the brand. These watches are equipped with 'Helium Escape Valve' and Super-LumiNova display for a better visibility under water.
- Aqua Terra 150 M: The Aqua Terra is available in a wide variety. It also features an exquisite ladies collection.
- Diver 300 M: Powered with a Co-Axial calibre 2500 this one is well known for its reliability and accuracy both above and below the water's surface.
- Bullhead: This member is especially recognizable for its unique column-wheel chronograph mechanism. It also features a 24 hour scale.
- Ploprof 1200 M: Officially launched by Omega in 1970, this watch had been created to withstand the enormous pressure while working deep below the ocean's surface.
Omega Speedmaster: When we are talking about Omega sports watches, Speedmaster is probably the most desired one. This family has various timepieces to choose from.
- Moonwatch: The Moonwatch is an example of Omega's ground breaking technology. Officially it had been a part of 6 lunar missions. It has numerous watches like “Grey Side of the Moon”, “Dark Side of the Moon”, “White Side of the Moon” and so on.
- Speedmaster '57: Since 1957 with its broad 'arrow' hand and a robust black dial it features an iconic chronograph. In 2015 Omega had launched an upgraded version of this one.
- Mark II: This creation if a perfect blend of styling and sportiness. Extendable bracelets and illuminated tachymeter are the two most prominent feature of these watches.
- Racing: In the 1957, when Speedmaster was introduced, it was appreciated by the racers due to its efficiency and chronograph. Originally it was inspired from the dashboard of the Italian racing cars.
- Skywalker X-33: Another technologically advanced series from Omega for those adventurous people. A multi-functional battery powered watch for sports enthusiasts.
l these watches discussed above are simultaneously classy and sporty. The feature-packed timepieces with an elegant finishing gave them exclusiveness which will definitely attract classy people.