The brand Omega is well known throughout the World not only for its exclusivity and for fine artistry, but also they have a major contribution and association with various international organisations like NASA, Orbis International, GoodPlanet Foundation and so on.
There are numerous series under the collection OMEGA Speedmaster.Those are classified according to various parameters like features, history and inspiration behind the creation of the watch etc.
- Moonwatch: Lunar missions inspire this series of watches under the Speedmaster collection. It has been a part of all the six lunar missions.The looks of these devices are consciously designed in a way that these can be worn with any type of informal outfits when you are travelling or attending a less formal ceremony.
- Mark II & Racing: The watches under this series are suitable for those sporty moods.Sporty spirits inspire the looks and features of these devices.An illuminated Tachymeter gives excellent readability even on dark.The revamped MARK II devices bring the classic taste of 1969 into the 21st Century.
- HB_SIA: HB-SIA watches are a tribute to the Omega's contribution towards Solar Impulse Project. Every watch under this series is equipped with a GMT hand, which means the wearer will be able to track two time zones simultaneously.
This feature is especially useful for frequent flyers.Moreover, these watches come with titanium strap as well as with rubber straps of two different colours.Chronograph facilities are available with each watch.These timepieces can be worn with almost all type of formal wears and suits.
- Skywalker-X-33: Though it was designed for the space explorers, but the watch with the titanium bracelet can be a good accessory for formal suits and shirts.
Here are some of the most popular watches from the Speedmaster collection –
- 318.104.22.168.02.001 – This Speedmaster is an iconic creation. Equipped with Chronograph, Tachymeter and small seconds, this device is designed to cater the requirements of frequent flyers and businesspersons.
This watch has is water-resistant up to 330 feet.OMEGA Co-Axial Calibre 9300 powers this unique piece.The bezel colour is an excellent yellow gold, which complements the dual toned bracelet.
- 322.214.171.124.02.001 – This watch is based on a stainless steel casing with a blue polished ceramic bezel.The colour blue is also included in the small sub dials and minutes track.Along with the applied indexes, the hands of this device are rhodium-plated for better visibility in low light conditions.