Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life, and you want to make sure everything is perfect for the big day, right down to the jewellery! If you happen to be living in Delhi, there is no dearth of options. There are many stores for diamond jewellery Delhi is home to.
What kind of jewellery to pick
Some premium luxury boutiques have exclusive wedding collections like polki diamond jewellery, designed specially with bridal grandeur in mind. However, you don't necessarily have to opt for the wedding collection alone. High-end boutiques also have other collections, a dazzling mix of gold and diamonds, inspired by a range of themes. You could choose collections inspired by nature or royal heritage, among others. There are also excellent designs in diamond and gold that draw inspiration from ancient cities and civilizations. You could also choose uncut diamonds or polki in combination with gold so you can stun guests on your big day!
A mix of diamond and gold should be just the kind of jewellery for a wedding. Typically, most brides choose traditional heavy motifs – a diamond necklace set with floral patterns, jhumkas that can dazzle in diamond and gold combinations.
When you choose your gold and diamond jewellery, keep these facts in mind:
- Match your diamond and gold jewellery with your clothes. First visit one of the diamond jewellery Delhi stores, pick the necklaces or bangles or any other piece of your choice, and then decide on the dress, the material and textures.
- Also, your hairstyle on the big day matters. If you let your hair loose, maybe, you should spend your budget on a nice statement diamond and gold necklace rather than a pair of long earrings which will anyway get hidden by your long tresses!
- Instead of buying one heavy piece, you could consider buying several smaller pieces that you could wear for other occasions. Even if you big one big piece, ensure you have a couple of other pieces to wear for other events and ceremonies, for instance, the mehendi or the reception. You can't possibly wear the same heavy set for all the various ceremonies.
- If you have a theme wedding or reception, the sky is indeed the limit for your creativity and jewellery choices. If it is a premium diamond jewellery brand, they even let craft pieces customised according to your taste. You can meet the jewellery designer of the tore and put across your ideas.
- Luxury diamond and gold boutiques have out-of-the box designs you could use for the overall theme of your wedding. You could pick a diamond pendant inspired by the celestial bodies and space, or a pair of earrings in the same theme, and then plan your whole wedding around this theme! Should be fun, isn't it?