Diamonds Melbourne has an image of purity and light. They are given as an assurance of love and bear as a symbol of loyalty. It is rightly said that 'Diamonds are a girl's best friend. Jewelry is the one of the best expression of love to the loved ones. Gifting an elegant and well-designed solitaire ring for your life partner would be the most pleasing moment.
Some companies are leading online retailers of certified and fine jewelry in Australia. They offer their customers extraordinary value with the comfort, convenience, and security of online shopping. To mark the authenticity the retailer company provides a gemmological certificate on all loose diamonds. A free consultation is also offered by these organizations. Some of the companies offer thousands of quality GIA and EGL certified diamonds which provides the complete guarantee, warranty and 30 days money back policy for all the rings.
Some of the categories in their jewellery include-
- Engagement rings- they offer an outstanding selection of contemporary and classic engagement rings designs. Their specialist gem setter creates a timeless piece of jewelry that a customer dreams of possessing. There are different kinds of engagement rings like solitaire, pave matching set, side diamonds, and three stones.
- Loose diamonds- Companies have an extensive range of loose precious stones. Every night the list of loose diamonds is updated to add new ones and take off the ones which have been sold.
- Necklaces and pendant- The Company has a wide range of diamond pendants and necklaces. The entire range of jewelry is only made with high-quality stones and the designs are stylish and elegant. The very popular ones include the circle of life, letter pendant and heart pendant.
- Bracelets- Bracelets adorn a woman's wrist and perfectly compliment her wardrobe. These bracelets have the enduring appeal that makes them ideal for a lifetime of everyday wearing. Some famous designs include tennis bracelets, diamond bracelets, and diamond bracelets.
- Earrings- A striking pair of earrings can complement a woman's radiant smile and warm eyes. They have the combination of sparkling diamonds Melbourne, colourful gemstones and rich gold sets as well. Some shining examples are diamond chandelier earrings, stud earrings, and diamond drop earrings.
To brighten a customer's horizon on diamonds the companies provide useful tips-
- Diamond education- the advantage of buying diamonds online is that one does not get fooled by shop assistants who can sell a piece of jewellery which is extremely overrated. To find the best stone that fits within the price range and essentially comes down to a compromise between the 4 c's.
- Colour- The perfect diamond is colorless.
- Cut- The cut provides the diamond with its unique sparkle and brilliance.
- Clarity- Clarity describes the presence or absence of inclusions within the diamonds.
- Carat- Each diamond comes with a karat weight.
Remember, buying diamond jewelry is an investment, therefore one needs to be well prepared and informed before buying solitaires.
- Custom made jewelry- The skilled team of diamond companies has the facilities and expertise to design and make any possible design that one has in mind. They give professional advice that suits a customer's budget.
- Placing an order – Orders can be placed via the websites and can also be placed over the phone to a qualified sales consultant. They accept payments via Mastercard, AMEX, Paypal and direct deposit.
- Shipping policy- They offer free fully insured shipping for every order within Australia. For overseas shipping, the customer needs to contact their office for cost details. A signature is required for release of the item. If someone is gifting jewelry for a special occasion a fast delivery option can also be done.
- The companies' Trust- Some retailer companies help customers through the process of purchasing diamond jewelry with 100% satisfaction. With over 25 years of experience in the diamond industry, their sales consultants are always available to help with all kinds of purchases. The majority of western countries have adopted the Kimberley Process Bill that necessitates all diamond retailers to purchase diamonds from manufacturers who have documentation warranting that the goods was attained through justifiable channels.
You can contact to Goldnet as it is the most reputable company dealing with sparkling